Monday, August 27, 2012

Inspired by Isaac

I was inspired today to do an Ode to Hurricane Isaac WOD. So I came up with this:




I had no idea how long it would take, but I was excited to dominate the work out facility in our complex. Rain, shine or hurricane this girl knows how to get her sweat on! 


Like that blog inspired sparkle shirt design? 


Turns out the letters weren't all a fan of the sweat. Lost this little guy during the 100 sit-ups. 


"I work out"

At least my work-out partner stayed for the whole show. Love this little monkey! 


Results are in! 1:36.04 in the making!

Turns out just because the first day of class was cancelled doesn't mean graduate school was put on pause. I've got papers to read, syllabi to print and oral mechanism exams to prepare for, so I'm going to keep this brief. Here are some ideas to keep you inspired on Monday! Hopefully yours is a wee bit dryer than mine! 




















Hope Monday is treating you well! 

xoxo Sweat&Sparkle 

No comments:

Post a Comment