Sunday, October 28, 2012

Earning my Loot

Today I woke up and decided it had been way too long since I'd used the gym facilities in our apartment building. They are right across from my building.  I have no excuses. 

So I thought I'd whip together a bit of a HALLOWEEN WOD. 


That baby killed me. But made it possible to have more than a few handfuls of raisinets : ) 



The whole thing took 55:38 to complete. I even wore a bit of a costume to make it more bearable! 

Speaking of costumes, these tasty beverages are being integrated into my costume for Wednesday's Running for Brews. 


Ideally I would use nice beers - but then this would have become the most expensive costume ever. I hope it turns out like I am imagining it in my head. Can't wait to show you all of my hard work. 

I didn't get to go out last night, instead I had a great time crafting Wednesday's outfit, watching all the Halloween specials on Hulu and consuming some of the aforementioned beverages so I could use their packaging in my crafting. 

Are you curious yet?! 

Well if you aren't then you better get on my level! 

In the meantime I am headed out to help a friend celebrate finishing her first FULL IRONMAN. I am so impressed. I don't know if I could ever do that. But I'll seize any opportunity to celebrate - especially one where costumes were encouraged. I'm sure I'll be the only one really dressed up, but WHO CARES?! I didn't go out last night and I had this idea on the back burner. 


Makes me giggle. 

Sometimes a girl just wants to have fun, and if it means dressing silly then she's gotta do it. 

xoxo Sweat&Sparkle 

How did you earn your Halloween loot? What is the best costume you've ever made?

No comments:

Post a Comment