Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Hundred Club!

Wahoo!!


A Sweat&Sparkle post just reached 100 followers!!! 

I check the stats obsessively often and it is so exciting to see a number in the triple digits for one blog post! I'm thrilled to know so many people want to check out my humble little blog. 

Not only did that post receive a lot of hits, but the blog got nearly 300 hits in one day this past week! A big thanks goes to Johnny at Running for Brews for spreading the word and sharing my blog. 

Thanks to everyone who visited the blog this past week! I hope you like what you saw and that you keep coming back. In honor of the 100 hits that "Sweat for Charity" got I'm going to be doing 100 burpee pulls ups today. Hopefully I'll still be able to run and Yoga in the Park this evening : ) 

xoxo Sweat&Sparkle



No comments:

Post a Comment