Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm a Floridian!!


Navigated the local government craziness and finally came out of it with a Florida drivers license!! Car registration is going to have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday when I get back to Tampa -- but I am glad to get one big business item out of the way! 




My days have been pretty mellow out here. It looks a lot like this: 





And this... 




And even a little bit of this... 




I've been eating meals like this:





And this: 





Now I'm off to paint my nails, watch some Olympics and wait for Ashley. The birthday weekend festivities are beginning tonight and I can't wait. As fun and relaxing as this week has been, it has been a bit lonely with Ashley working so many hours during the day. I'm ready for a couple fun girls nights!





No comments:

Post a Comment